Why The Paleo Diet Plan?
If you’re searching for the ultimate guide to a lean, healthy body, more energy, increased stamina and optimum health, you’re at the right place. Information on paleo foods, paleo lifestyle, guides to help get you started, we’ve got it covered.
The Paleo Diet Plan, also known as the Caveman Diet, is your essential guide to healthy living. It is based on what our hunter-gatherer ancestors ate and how they achieved the strength and health they needed to exist during the harsh Paleolithic (“Paleo”) age.
What Is The Paleo Diet Plan?
This eating style is made up of nutritious, life-giving foods that feed your body as opposed to depositing excess fat. It’s a diet not only for optimum health in today’s world but for living a longer, energetic life. Click here to learn more.
Importantly, it also includes healthy essential fatty acids found in oils like extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, the oil found in avocado, and oils from nuts and seeds. These are excellent sources of omegas 3, 6 and 9, the oils essential for optimum cardiovascular and hormonal health.
Cavemen had to be strong and resilient in order to hunt and forage for foods found naturally in their environment. During that time, the foods were highly nutritious and uncontaminated and it’s evident that what the cavemen ate gave them strength. That type of diet has been re-introduced to suit our modern lifestyle and to promote maximum health and well being.
Using the best foods that are naturally raised and grown, free from processing and additives, this eating plan is also free from refined sugars, grains, dairy and unhealthy fats. Wholesome food choices include items such as wild game, toxin-free meats, unpolluted fish, vegetables and fruits rich in minerals and vitamins, nuts, seeds and essential fats to boost your health.
In fact, the very basis of the essential paleo diet plan is designed to:
- Provide you with maximum energy
- Protect you from ill health
- Keep you lean and strong
- Naturally reduce fat deposits
Why You Should Consider The Paleo Diet Plan
There are several reasons why you should consider the Paleo Diet Plan.
1. This way of eating naturally lends itself to safe weight loss and fat loss.
2. It supports building muscle and helps to keep the body lean and strong. The paleo diet is a well balanced food plan that is high in protein and uses only the most beneficial complex carbohydrates. All simple carbs like processed sugar, syrups, and modified syrups are eliminated. Many athletes choose this eating style to help improve their training levels and see great results.
3. It guards against disease. The nutrient laden foods help to build up the immune system, keep it strong and healthy and warding off disease.
4. It is gluten free, thereby protecting the intestinal tract. Grains, dairy products, refined sugars, refined oils, processed foods, and fast-foods do not form part of this diet plan. None of these foods would have been a part of the lives of our hunter-gatherer ancestors.
5. It’s an ideal choice for:
- Weight loss
- Losing fat
- Building muscle
- Increasing stamina
- Maintaining mental alertness
How To Get Started?
The Paleo Diet Plan is a lifestyle rather than a forced diet. Following its guide, step by step, is the easiest way to get quick results. It guides you to eat the freshest, most nutritious foods that nourish, heal and maintain a healthy body and to avoid processed, refined foods that put your health at risk.
With an abundance of foods to choose from, you will not feel deprived of food while eating the paleo way. There are also many, many alternatives to the glutinous foods and dairy foods that do not form part of this way of eating and should be avoided.
At EssentialPaleo.com we cover several plans specifically for those who want to learn more about The Paleo Diet Plan and lifestyle for maximum health and wellness on every level.
Learn more here:
#1 Rated Option: The Paleo Recipe Book
#2 Rated Option: The Paleo Cookbook Series
#3 Rated Option: Guilt Free Desserts, Your Guide to Better Baking
Thanks for visiting!
Founder of EssentialPaleo.com